Our client, a global technology company, is in search of a talented and experienced payments attorney to join their team.
- Provide guidance regarding the full range of financial services regulatory requirements for online and offline payments, including FinCEN regulations, network rules, AML processes, KYC obligations and licensing regimes.
- Develop and maintain company-wide programs to support compliance across their financial services product lines.
- Serve as the point of contact for regulatory inquiries and develop close relationships with State and Federal Regulators.
- Advise on regulatory and industry requirements for financial service activities.
- Lead development of regulatory compliance policies and programs.
- Identify risk areas and develop systems and procedures to manage and mitigate them.
- Counsel product and business development teams across the organization with a particular focus on risk, compliance and legal implications relating to payments and other financial regulations.
- JD degree and good standing with at least one U.S. State Bar.
- 5+ years dedicated regulatory experience in the financial services industry.
- A combination of top law firm and in-house legal experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of financial services / payments compliance requirements and regulations.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven leadership ability and project management skills.