Zoom has exclusively engaged Kerwin Associates to conduct their search for a Litigation Paralegal. Any resumes sent directly to Zoom will be forwarded to Kerwin Associates. If you are interested in speaking about or applying for this role, please contact Krithi Byadgi (Krithi.email@example.com).
Our Client, Zoom, is in search of a Litigation Paralegal. This person will support the AGC, Litigation and carry out all day-to-day responsibilities of the litigation docket.
Zoom’s mission is to develop a people-centric cloud service that unifies users’ meeting experience and improves the quality and effectiveness of communications forever. The company is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration.
- Support the litigation team on variety of pre-litigation and litigation matters.
- Interface with various internal stakeholders and data sources to gather information needed for litigations.
- Manage evidence and custodian collections/interviews, and coordinate tasks between external and internal partners.
- Responsible for eDiscovery and managing all information related to subpoenas.
- Prepare and assist with internal reporting, budgeting, billing matters, letters, memos reports and presentation material.
- Take an active role in maintaining internal case files, calendars, setting up meetings, video conferences, and conference calls on/off-site as needed.
- 5+ years supporting litigation teams, specifically eDiscovery, and preferable some in-house experience at a technology company. IP docketing experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong communications skills, including ability to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and balance legal risk and business impact in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic, efficiency, attention to detail, meet demanding deadlines, and ability to work independently.
- Must be tech savvy and enjoy learning new technologies.
- Team first attitude and growth mindset: every new challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow.