Zoom has exclusively engaged Kerwin Associates to conduct their search for a General Paralegal. Any resumes sent directly to Zoom will be forwarded to Kerwin Associates. If you are interested in speaking about or applying for this role, please contact Krithi Byadgi (Krithi.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our Client, Zoom, is in search of a Paralegal. This person will support the AGC, Compliance & Ethics and carry out all day-to-day responsibilities.
Zoom’s mission is to develop a people-centric cloud service that unifies users’ meeting experience and improves the quality and effectiveness of communications forever. The company is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration.
- Provide substantive support to Zoom’s attorneys in a variety of matters, including internal and external investigations, compliance, enforcement actions and litigation.
- Interface with various internal stakeholders and data sources to gather information.
- Responsible for eDiscovery and managing all information related to subpoenas.
- Implement, coordinate, and assist with other legal department projects including maintaining and publishing templates, developing compliance materials, creating presentations and conducting training.
- Prepare and assist with internal reporting, budgeting, billing matters, letters, memos reports and presentation material.
- Take an active role in maintaining internal case files, calendars, setting up meetings, video conferences, and conference calls on/off-site as needed.
- 5+ years of paralegal background with preferable in-house experience at a technology company.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong communications skills, including ability to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and balance legal risk and business impact in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic, efficiency, attention to detail, meet demanding deadlines, and ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters.
- Must be tech savvy and enjoy learning new technologies.
- Team first attitude and growth mindset: every new challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow.