Our client, a technology and payments company, is looking for a Corporate Paralegal to join their growing and dynamic legal team. This person will work on corporate governance, securities compliance, corporate and commercial transactions and legal team administrative matters.
- Manage the corporate governance functions and assist with SEC filings, subsidiary formation and documentation.
- Maintain corporate records in online database.
- Support for strategic transactions, including due diligence, document preparation, closing mechanics and post-closing integration and administration.
- Support with corporate governance policies, including employee communications, monitoring, updating and internal tracking.
- Assist with records and document management systems.
- Provide overall legal administrative support as needed.
- 5+ years relevant corporate paralegal experience with a law firm and/or in-house.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience; Paralegal certification a plus.
- Equity/Stock administration experience is a plus.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality of work product.
- Ability to uphold standards of complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Professional, personable, approachable and courteous demeanor.
- Creative, flexible, enthusiastic and innovative team player.