Our client, a publicly-traded global leader in the semiconductor space, is searching for a Corporate Counsel to join their legal team. Reporting to the General Counsel, you will provide expert legal advice across the full range of the company’s business. This is a great opportunity to join a small legal team and grow your expertise. Litigators looking to transition to a commercial and product in-house role are welcome to apply; client is willing to train.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of contracts including sales, service, intellectual property and partnership agreements.
- Provide advice to business teams on a wide range of legal topics relating to existing and newly developed products, including intellectual property, privacy, marketing, competition, and other legal and regulatory areas.
- Collaborate with global legal teams to develop and implement best practices and policies, for example in the areas of contracting, licensing, and compliance.
- Assist with special projects at all levels.
- JD and US bar admission.
- At least 4 years’ experience drafting and negotiating contracts at a law firm focusing on corporate transactions and/or as in-house counsel at a global company; technology transaction experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen attention to detail, ability to work independently, and excellent organizational skills.
- Good judgment with an understanding of when to ask for guidance or input.
- Solid understanding of the difference between remote and real risks.
- Cooperative attitude and an affinity for working with others to get the job done.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English (ability for reading and drafting legal documents is a must.