Our client, a technology company in Silicon Valley, is in search of an experienced, collaborative Contracts Manager to join their world class legal team.
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of agreements, including advertising MSAs, nondisclosure agreements, and services agreements.
- Contribution and implementation of processes related to strategic operational issues.
- Work closely with company’s business partners, parent company’s legal team, and external parties.
- Review marketing and promotional materials.
- Client willing to train the right candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contacts.
- Experience negotiating independently.
- Excellent drafting, negotiating and analytical skills.
- Ability to spot and analyze legal issues as they arise in negotiations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with online advertising and familiarity with IAB terms a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
- Must be flexible and possess great organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, enjoy working hard and getting things done.
- Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor.
Our client's estimated annual base salary for this position is $100,000 - $150,000. This position is also eligible for participation in a discretionary bonus program.