We currently have two Contracts Administrators/Managers opportunities available. One for a publicly-traded company in Santa Clara, and the other for a private company in Menlo Park.
- Overall contracts management support for commercial legal teams.
- Manage the contracts database, help implement new processes and procedures as needed.
- Handled and be responsible for NDAs and review and redline other agreements as needed.
- Track contracts and gather signatures while keeping spreadsheets up to date.
- Superior organizational skills and an extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks quickly, accurately, and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and under deadline pressure.
- Creative thinker.
- Great sense of humor required!