Our client, Anchorage is looking for a motivated Compliance Manager, Banking to join their new Anchorage Digital Bank entity. Specifically, they are looking for an individual who has direct banking compliance experience, and who is excited to join them in building out the control infrastructure at the new bank.
About Anchorage: Anchorage is the most advanced digital asset custodian for institutional investors. They use modern security engineering to keep assets secure while delivering the services institutions expect from a traditional custodian. Anchorage provides greater security, fast transactions, and the benefits of asset productivity through active on-chain participation.
- Drive initiatives to build out the internal control and processes for the Bank to be compliance with relevant banking regulations.
- Build and maintain the internal banking policies and processes.
- Ensure the Bank’s processes are operating compliantly with banking regulations.
- Drive initiatives and projects by collaborating with internal stakeholders such as business, legal, finance, operations, and others.
- Provide thought leadership and advise on compliance solutions to meet banking requirements.
- Work closely with internal Compliance teams such as AML Compliance team to ensure proper onboarding processes for bank clients.
- Provide thought leadership on proposals to internal stakeholders, including management on best practices for the Bank’s controls and processes.
- You must have direct experience at a banking institution, in a compliance or risk role.
- You have a keen sense of compliance risk.
- You're able to work in a collaborative setting as well as individually.
- You pride yourself in attention to detail, organization, and taking ownership.
- You're excited to work in a fast-paced setting and willing to adapt to a startup culture.
- You're able to project manage initiatives with cross functional stakeholders and short deadlines.
Anchorage has exclusively engaged Kerwin Associates to conduct their search for a Banking Compliance Manager. Any resumes sent directly to Anchorage will be forwarded to Kerwin Associates. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Maddie Payne Murray (firstname.lastname@example.org).