Our client, a leading medical device company, is looking for a Compliance Analyst to work closely with the company’s Compliance Manager and Finance team (3-month assignment; 20/hours a week).
- Provide day-to-day support to the Compliance team.
- Assist the Compliance Manager in preparation for the Open Payments Transparency reporting.
- Handle HCP contracts.
- Administers the grants program with oversight form the Compliance Manager.
- Assist with SAP Concur Expense system and QAD Financials data entry, cleansing, audit and analysis related to the organization’s accounts receivable reporting.
- Gather, link, and clean data that is used for Federal, State and International transparency reporting under the direction of the Compliance Manager.
- Work with the Compliance and Finance Teams to identify and monitor anomalies to ensure accuracy of data submitted to CMS.
- Support the analysis and dissemination of up-to-date information.
- Ability to aggregate, manipulate, and automate data.
- Administer the grants program by reviewing applications for compliance with ACCME guidelines.
- Partner with Professional Education team to create HCP contracts after doing background checks.
- Monitor employee spend data related to HCP meals and investigate if any meal limit violations occurred.
- Respond in a timely matter to internal and external inquires.
- Keep all information and records confidential.
- 5+ years working in a related Compliance capacity at a life science company.
- Depth with compliance and analytics.
- Experience working with different tracking systems.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and take initiative.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.