Our client is in need of a seasoned attorney to handle a wide range of legal matters for the legal team. Reporting to the VP of Legal, you will have the ability to make a huge impact to the business.
- Manage a variety of legal matters while working with a variety of key internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the field teams and marketing in handling new product introduction and process.
- Manage strategic alliances and work with sales operations in an effort to drive initiatives allowing for more efficiencies between legal and other groups.
- Develop and maintain agreement forms to support scalable partner ecosystems programs, ensuring that contracts are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements as well as company policies and guidelines.
- Develop, maintain and improve form agreements for company technology and commercial partner programs with a focus on scalability.
- Work cross-functionally with business development, alliances, sales, finance, and operations teams to ensure that contractual terms are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements and company policies and practices.
- Responding promptly to legal requests from client groups and delivering timely, pragmatic, and business-focused legal advice to clients.
- JD and at least one Bar certification.
- 7-10 years of relative experience in house.
- Must have experience managing projects and a proven track record of success.
- Knowledge of open source software and related concepts preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate superior communication, people and organizational skills.
- Comfortable and confident in dealing directly with partners, customers, business teams and all levels of management.
- Ability to operate independently on most issues, but also open to working collaboratively with a talented team of professionals.
- Must be a creative thinker who loves to problem solve.